Compel Outreach International is an indigenous missions outreach established by Bill and Wendy Britt. Compel seeks to reach as many people as possible in as many places as possible with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Compel is on the ground, meeting the physical and spiritual needs of people all over the world. Compel Outreach rescues orphans, plants churches, educates children, trains local pastors and church leaders and conducts mass crusades.
Bill and Wendy have been in the ministry for 40 years. After many years in evangelism, God gave Bill a vision for taking the Gospel to the most-needy nations of the world. Romans 10:14-15 tells us that “the people of the world cannot believe in a Christ they have never heard about. And how will they hear without a preacher? And how can the preacher go unless he is sent?” There are still billions of souls that have not been reached with the Gospel. Bill and Wendy now focus their hearts on taking the Good News to those who have not heard.
* 470 Children receive a hot meal and a Bible based education
* 192 Orphans and 17 house parent children sleep in a loving and safe home
* 192 Orphans and 17 house parent children receive medical care
* 12 House parents share the love of Jesus with our 192 orphans
* 3 Administrative Staff members and 14 Primary teachers educate our 300+ Primary School Students
* 3 Administrative Staff members and 14 High School teachers educate our 170+ High School Students
* 40 Bible College Students receive an education, room and board
* 200+ Pastors share the Gospel around the globe
* Thousands of people receive clean drinking water from Compel wells in India and Kenya
* An average of 500 Pastors and Leaders are trained
* Six – eight International Crusades are conducted
* An average of 5 churches are planted
* 50+ Believers have the opportunity to go on mission with Compel
* 7,500 – 10,000 souls are born again
Compel Outreach has conducted various ministries in Mexico, Belize, The Philippines, Austria, Hungary, South Africa, Romania, Turkey, Burundi, Rwanda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Congo DR, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, India and Pakistan.